Learn How To Make Hot And Sour Vegetable Soup Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Make this simple, quick and easy popular Indo Chinese Recipe of Restaurant Style Hot & Sour Soup Recipe at your home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
Vegetables cut into juliennes:-
5-6 French Beans
1 medium sized carrots
¼ cup Bean sprouts
1 cup Green Cabbage
1 cup Button mushrooms
1 small Green Capsicum
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
3 tbsp. Spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Green chilli crushed
6 tbsp. Dark soy sauce
4 tbsp. Red chilli sauce
5 tbsp. Vinegar
4 cups Water or Vegetable stock
Salt to taste
¼ tsp. Sugar
½ tsp. Black Pepper powder
3 tbsp. Cornflour
¼ cup Spring greens finely chopped
5 tbsp. Red Chilli oil
– In a wok heat oil till it starts smoking and add crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli and the sliced vegetables.
– Toss and stir fry on high flame.
– Add water/vegetable stock and boil on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
– Once boiled, add dark soy sauce, white vinegar, red chilli sauce and mix well.
– Now add salt, sugar, black pepper and stir.
– Then add the mushrooms and bean sprouts and do not mix.
– Mix corn flour with cold water until no lumps are seen and add it to the boiling soup.
– Stir and add spring greens and red chilli oil.
Serve piping hot garnished with red chilli oil and spring onions! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood