These healthy tuna patties are high in protein, low carb, KETO and they are really easy to make. The perfect meal for those who are on a diet, a post-workout meal or just someone who avoids carbohydrates.
►Full written recipe:
► Equipment I used in this video:
►More Recipes You Might Like:
3 High Protein Salad Recipes:
Healthy Tuna Sandwich:
2 cans Tuna, drained
1 Onion, chopped
2 Garlic cloves, minced (optional)
2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
2 Eggs, beaten
4-6 tablespoons (g) Almond flour/low carb flour
2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
1 tablespoon Dill, chopped
1-2 tablespoons Pickles, Chopped
1. Open two cans of tuna and drain the oil/water.
2. Transfer drained tuna onto a mixing bowl. Add chopped onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley, lemon zest, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, eggs and mix until combined.
3. Add almond flour and mix until combined. Form into patties.
4. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. add the patties into the pan and fry until golden, about 3-4 minutes, flip and fry until golden.
5. Make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl, mix yogurt, chopped dill and chopped pickles.
6. Serve and enjoy.
• No make the patties healthier you can bake the patties in preheated 180C (350F) oven for 15-20 minutes.
• You can serve the patties with any dipping sauce that you like.