These healthy seed crackers are so healthy, delicious and addictive! They are very easy to make, it takes only 5 minutes of work. These multi seed crackers are vegan, gluten free (no flour), low carb and keto! They are perfect as healthy snack, or as a snack with a cup of coffee or tea.
Full written recipe + tips how to make the best crackers:
More Healthy Recipes:
Healthy Chickpea Salad:
Oatmeal Energy Balls:
Healthy Oatmeal Bars (Vegan):
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies – 3 Delicious Ways:
The Cooking Foodie Shop:
1 cup (150g) Flax seeds
1/3 cup (40g) Pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup (48g) Sesame seeds
1/3 cup (45g) Sunflower seeds
1/3 cup (53g) Chia seeds
3/4 teaspoon Salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Thyme/oregano
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Parsley powder
1 1/3 cups (300ml) Water
1. In a large bowl, mix all the seeds with the seasoning. Add water, mix, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. The mixture will thicken and become gooey/gel-like in consistency. This is your cracker dough.
3. Preheat oven to 250F (120C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone pastry mat.
4. Spread the mixture over the tray, then, using a knife, score the mixture into evenly sized rectangles.
5. Bake the crackers until browned and firm to touch, about 1½ hours.
6. Allow to cool and break apart.
Equipment I used in this video:
Pro Silicone Pastry Mat:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold:
Angled Cake Spatula: