Life is busy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t eat Code Red food! Today’s video is all about healthy recipes for busy people, so that you can make sure you’re staying on track even when life gets hectic.
A busy schedule is no excuse not to eat healthy! You can stay on track with your weight loss and stay committed to your daily responsibilities with the help of these Code Red tips.
In today’s video, I’m showing you some easy, healthy meal ideas that you can batch cook, freeze and take with you on the go.
Plus, I’m letting you in on the keys to success when you’re trying to lose weight around a busy schedule, and telling you about some essential kitchen appliances for quick cooking.
If you want to learn how to manage healthy eating with a busy schedule, check out today’s video!
Join the 10 Pound Takedown Challenge – Lose your first, next, or last 10 pounds!!
With absolutely NO pills, powders, shakes, or exercise required.
Buy your copy of the Code Red Cookbook:
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
Code Red Coaching:
“What’s Eating You”:
“Grief, Loss & Code Red”:
“Loving the New You”:
“Code Red Kids”:
Sign up for encouraging updates from Cristy:
CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS:
How To Lose Weight FAST Without Exercise (Avoid Weight Loss Plateau):
How To Flatten Your Belly Without Exercise (+ Why Belly Fat Is So Stubborn):
Bad Foods For Weight Loss (Foods To Avoid To Lose Weight Faster):
Breaking Sugar Addiction (How Much Sugar Is Too Much For Kids?):
Inflammatory Foods To Avoid (Foods That Cause Inflammation):
CONNECT WITH ME:
#HealthyRecipes #EasyRecipes #QuickAndEasyRecipe
¬¬No Bean Chili
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 People
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
• 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
• 1 Red pepper, diced
• 1/2 Cup Celery sliced
• 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
• 1 Lb Grass-fed 85% lean Ground beef
• 4 tsp Chile powder
• 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
• 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
• 1/8 tsp Ground Allspice
• 1 Can Fire roasted diced tomatoes (14oz)
• 1 Can Crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
• 1/2 Cup Water
• 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
• 1 tsp Sea salt
• Pinch of pepper
• 2 Bay leaves
• 1/4 Cup Parsley minced
1. Pour 1 Tbsp of the oil in your Instant Pot and turn it to sauté mode. Once hot, sauté the onion, pepper, celery and garlic until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
2. Add the remaining oil, along with the beef and cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
3. Add in the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and Allspice and cook until the beef is totally brown and no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and stir until well combined. Cover the Instant Pot (make sure it's set to sealing) and turn it to manual mode (it should immediately be set for high pressure) set it for 10 minutes. Once cooked, let it steam release naturally.
5. Once the steam is released, remove the lid and turn it to sauté mode. Cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until some of the water is evaporated.
6. Stir in the parsley and DEVOUR!
I just signed up for the 10 lb Challenge !! Yeah for me!!
Crock pot to the rescue! I love putting a pork shoulder in with a jar of salsa to slow cook all day. I take the meat out and put it a large pan then pull the pork apart with two forks…sooooo good!
I make individual jars of the noatmeal in different flavors for the week….I am obsessed with them.
I just made a smothered pork chop in the instapot tonight! So good! Pork chops, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, beef broth, spices, a little bit of heavy whipping cream. So yummy!
keto crack chicken in the instapot is to die for . So excited I joined the Feb challenge….. Now I have to learn to make this noatmeal- can we add protein powder to that ?
Salsa chicken! Jar of salsa poured over chicken breast!
I love, love, love the noatmeal!!!
I love to make sausage cabbage soup. You can throw it together really fast and have it cooking all day and it's delicious! Your videos are so good and very helpful on my weight loss journey. Thanks Cristy!!
I appreciate your videos!! I took the challenge before and it worked. Of course, I fell off and have started to get back on again. Your YouTube videos really does help give me the pep talk I need. Going to buy your meal prep bag😊 Thanks Cristy!💗