These tasty pork soup recipes are supremely savory and delicious. From ham and beans to ramen to rice, treat yourself to a bowl you’ll never forget.
▶ Ingredients :
● 1kg, Pork Leg
● 600g, Unripe Papaya
● 200g, White Onion
● 300g, Carrot
● 300g, Daikon Radish
● 5 Preserved Daikon Radish, recipe as below
● 1 bulb, Shallot
● 2 stalks, Lemongrass
● 1 root, Galangal
● 1 bulb, Garlic
● 4-5 leaves, Kaffir Lime
● Vegetable Oil, for frying
● 3L, Water
● 2 tbsp, Fish Sauce
● 1 cube, Bouillon Cube
● 1 tbsp, Sugar
● 1 tbsp, Peppers Seeds
● Salt, to taste.
******Preserved Daikon Radish
Fast Preserved Daikon Radish:
Sweet Salty Preserved Radish:
1. Roasting the vegetables to make the soup offers a supremely savory flavor. Then Trim the skins and cut the burn spot.
2. Quick blanch the pork leg into boiling water to reduce the unpleasant smell.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a pot, add the shallot, lemongrass, galangal, garlic, and kaffir lime, and sauté until fragrant.
4. Add the pork leg and fry until light brown, about 1 minute.
5. Pour the water, and add preserved daikon radish, white onion, papaya, carrot, and daikon Radish.
6. Season with fish sauce, bouillon cube, sugar, and pepper seeds.
7. Bring it to a boil. Turn the high to low and simmer very gently, covered, for 30-45 minutes
Frequently remove the foam to make the water’s soup clear
8. Taste for seasoning and adjust if required. This soup for, add some salt.
Music: Summer Smile – Silent Partner
More Video link :
» Healthy Pepper Pork Rib Soup:
» Healthy Pork Ribs Sweet Corn Carrot Soup:
» Healthy Pork Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
» Healthy Apple Pork Ribs Soup:
» Healthy Seaweed Pork Soup:
» Healthy Seaweed with Minced Pork Soup:
» Healthy Sweet Corn Pork Rib Soup:
// Subscribe for new videos! – //
Follow Me On Social Media:
» Twitter –
» Facebook –
#soup #food #cooking #recipe #bodianlife
Hope you loved this Food and will try to make it. If you have any feedback or suggestions please drop a comment to let us know. Thanks and Enjoy Your food !!!