How to make Healthy Pepper Steak Recipe:
See more videos at Healthy Recipes:
A Chinese recipe for marinated Pepper Steak. The sauce is made of umami soy and honey flavors you’ll instantly love.
This pepper steak recipe is straightforward with only a handful of ingredients. You’ll be surprised at how simple it is to make!
There’s a common misconception about Chinese food that it’s all complex with lots of rare ingredients. This makes people think it’s too complicated for home cooks to make.
Today we are going to prove otherwise! Not only are we going to make it simpler, but also a lot healthier. Rest assured that the flavor will still be delicious.
Your days of greasy Chinese takeout are coming to an end. Let’s get started!
Prep time: 5 min
Inactive time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Total time: 25 min
Yield: 4 servings
Course: Lunch, Dinner, Main course
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian
– 12 oz lean striploin, thinly sliced
– 2 tbsp garlic, minced, divided
– 1/4 tsp salt, divided
– 1/4 tsp black pepper, divided
– 5 1/2 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce, divided to 1 tbsp and 2 ½ tsp
– 1 tsp dark soy sauce, divided
– 3 tbsp soybean oil, or vegetable oil, divided
– 8 oz bell peppers, yellow and red, cut into strips
– 4 oz yellow onions, thinly sliced
– 2 tbsp white wine, optional
– 1/3 cup unsalted chicken broth
– 1 tbsp cornstarch
– 1 tsp honey
– 1 oz fresh scallions, thinly sliced
– 1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds, roasted, plus more to garnish
– 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
– 1/2 tsp sesame oil
– 3 cups cooked medium-grain rice
#beefrecipe #peppersteakrecipe #healthyrecipes #easycooking #yummysauce #weeknightdinnerideas #mealplanning #familyfavorites #tastyfood #youtubevideo #tasty #delicious #foodie #cookingathome #homecooking #mealprep #mealplanning #foodlove #Chinesefood #chinesefoods #chinesefoodrecipe