This is an amazing dish for people who want to eat something healthy which is not just easy to make but tastes absolutely mouth-watering!
HEALTHY MIX VEG DALIA
1 cup broken wheat (daliya)
1 tsp coconut oil
10-12 curry leaves
½ cup soaked mix lentils ???
1 small carrot, cut into ½ inch pieces
10-12 French beans, cut into ½ inch pieces
½ tsp cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 large onion, sliced
Salt to taste
6-7 garlic cloves, chopped
½ inch ginger piece, roughly chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
8-10 curry leabes
½ tsp Tata
1. Heat 2½ – 3cups water in a deep pan.
2. Dry roast broken wheat in a pressure cooker for 2 minutes or till fragrant. Add 1 tsp coconut oil, 10-12 curry leaves, ½ cup mix of soaked split skinless red lentil and soaked split skinless green gram, 1 small carrot cut into ½ inch pieces and 10-12 french beans cut into ½ inch pieces, ½ tsp cumin seeds, salt, and mix and saute for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the hot water, mix, increase the heat to high and cook till 1 whistle is given out, reduce the heat to low and cook for 5-7 minutes further.
4. To make the tempering, heat coconut oil in a non-stick pan, add 1 tsp cumin seeds and mustard seeds 1 tsp and saute for a few seconds.
5. Add 1 large onion sliced and a pinch of salt, mix and saute for 1 minute. Add 6-7 garlic cloves roughly chopped, ½ inch giner roughly chopped, 2-3 grene chillies chopped, 8-10 curry leaves and saute well.
6. Add ½ tsp Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, salt and 1 mediumchopped tmato and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add 10-12 broccolli florets, ½ cup frozen green peas and saute for a minute. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Open the cooker once the pressure has reduced completely, transfer the cooked daliya into the pan and mix well. Add ½ cup hot water and mix.
9. Add a pinch of garam masala powder and mix, cover and cook for 1 minute.
10. Add 2tbsps coriander leaves , mix and transfer into a serving bowl. Drizzle a little ghee
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :