Healthy Chocolate Cookie Cups🤩 These are such a fun healthy dessert or snack idea😋 My recipe E-book is almost ready! Hopefully, I’ll be able to publish it within this month😍
This recipe makes 8 – 10 cups
For the cups:
2 cups gluten-free oats (480 ml)
1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder (60 ml)
1 – 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the filling:
1 cup (lactose-free) Greek yogurt (240 ml)
2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey if you don’t have IBS)
+ sliced strawberries
1. Mash the bananas. Add the oats, cacao powder and maple syrup and stir until combined
2. Press the mixture into greased muffin pan and form into cups
3. Bake at 180 Celsius degrees (350 in Fahrenheit) for about 20-25 minutes
4. Let the cookie cups cool down
5. Mix the ingredients for the filling together. Fill the cups with the filling. Add the berries on top and enjoy!
6. Store in the fridge!
💗Subscribe for more easy recipes!