These avocado brownies are gluten free, healthy, free of refined sugar and they are super easy to make. Avocado in a dessert might sound strange, but the result is pretty interesting. If you are looking for a good and healthy dessert you should give these brownies a try.
Full printable recipe + tips how to make the best avocado brownies:
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
Healthy Banana Bread:
Healthy Apple Oatmeal Snack Cake:
Healthy Date Bars:
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cake:
The Cooking Foodie Shop:
1 Large avocado, ripe
1 banana, ripe
1/2 cup (120ml) Maple syrup
1/3 cup (40g) Cocoa powder
1/2 cup (57g) Coconut flour
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, spray the bottom and side with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Place avocado, banana, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add eggs and whisk just until combined.
4. Using a flour sifter, sift in coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake, comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool, then cut into desired size brownies.
Equipment I used in this video:
Angled Cake Spatula:
Measuring Cups (Rose Gold):
Stainless Steel Flour Sifter:
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: