Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:-
Learn How To Make Dal Makhani in a healthy way from our Chef Nupur Sampat. Make this healthy and nutritious recipe of Dal Makhani at your home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 cup Black Lentils, ½ cup Kidney Beans and ¼ cup Pigeon Peas soaked overnight
½ tsp. Oil
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp. Ginger, grated
3 Tomatoes, pureed
2 Bay leaves
1 Green cardamom
1 Cinnamon stick
1 tsp. Clove and Black Pepper
For Cashew cream:-
½ cup Cashews, soaked for 4-5 hours
Water as required
½ tsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Garlic, chopped
1 tbsp. Fenugreek leaves
– In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add cumin seeds, onions, salt and cook on low flame.
– Add tomato puree and stir.
– Make a potli from a muslin cloth of Garam Masala ingredients as shown in the video and add it to the pot.
– Now add the cooked dal to this and mash it partially.
– Add salt, red chilli powder and water.
– Close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook for 15 minutes.
– Grind the cashews and water to a smooth paste in a mixer/grinder.
– In a tempering kadhai, heat oil and add the tempering ingredients to it.
– Remove the masala potli from the cooked dal and add the tempering followed by the cashew cream to it and stir.
Nutritious and healthy Dal Makhani is ready to eat!
Host: Nupur Sampat
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes