Green Gram Dosa | High Protein Breakfast | Healthy Recipes | Dosa Recipe | Sprouted Green Gram Dosa @HomeCookingShow
#SproutsDosa #SproutedMoongDosa #HealthyRecipes #SproutedGreenGramDosa #breakfastrecipes #dosabatterrecipe #weightlossrecipe #highprotein #highproteinbreakfast #breakfast #homecookingshow #sprouts
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Green Gram – 1 Cup
Raw Rice – 50 Gm (Soaked For 1 Hour)
Green Chilli – 4 Nos Chopped
Rock Salt -1 Tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1/2 Tsp
1. Soak the green gram for 12 hours in water.
2. Transfer the soaked green gram into a muslin cloth, close the cloth, drain the excess water and let the soaked green gram rest for 12 hours for sprouting.
3. Keep the sprouted green gram aside.
4. Soak the raw rice/parboiled rice in water for 1 hour.
5. Now take the soaked rice with water, chopped green chilies, chopped ginger, rock salt, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, asafoetida powder, sprouted green gram in a mixer jar and pulse a few times without adding the water.
6. Transfer the ground mixture into a large bowl and add salt along with some water.
7. Mix it well and make sure it is in the dropping consistency.
8. Heat a tawa and drop a ladle of batter, spread it evenly.
9. Apply some ghee on the sides.
10. Roast the green gram dosa perfectly on one side and flip it to the other and roast again.
11. Healthy and tasty green gram dosa is ready to be served with any chutney of your choice.
Today we are going to see making of sprouted green gram dosa recipe. green gram dosa is a nutritious breakfast gives you the energy to take on the day-to-day challenges. This moong dal dosa is so yummy and best taste guaranteed with the tips mentioned in this video. This green gram blends well to give your breakfast recipes a smooth texture. The pesarattu dosa goes well with coconut chutney or Peanut chutney. This Dosa is very healthy compared to normal Dosai, hope you try this Healthy sprouted moong dal Dosa at your home and enjoy.
Our Other Recipes:
Banana Dosa :
Mysore masala dosa:
Hema’s 3 dosa reicpes:
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :