Green Goddess Salad recipe is jam packed with fresh vegetables, rotisserie chicken and an amazing homemade green goddess salad dressing.
I am feeling so good, and this green goddess salad is reaffirming what I’m doing.
If you’ve just started to follow along, I’m in this 5-week cleanse coming off the holidays and this green goddess salad is keeping me on track.
My body is feeling great, my mental clarity and I’ve killed the afternoon coffee, for the most part anyways.
PRINT THIS RECIPE:
Ingredients for this Green Goddess Salad Recipe
For the Dressing:
• 1 ½ cups yogurt
• 1/3 cup milk
• ½ cup each fresh green onions, basil leaves and parsley leaves
• 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 tablespoon honey
• juice of ½ lemon
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
For the Salad:
• 5 cups field greens and romaine lettuce leaves
• 1 rotisserie chicken, torn or cut into bite size pieces
• ½ peeled and thinly sliced red onion
• 1 cup edamame
• ½ sliced cucumber
• 3 sliced radishes
• 6 medium boiled eggs, peeled and cut in ½
• 2 cups pea tendrils
• 3 chopped crisp cooked bacon strips
• 2 peeled, seeded and sliced avocados
• 1 to 2 cups of cooked Bob’s Red Mill Farro
• micro greens for garnish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
1. For the dressing: Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth and combined.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. To Plate: Place the greens in a large salad bowl and evenly spread out or layer on the chicken, onions, edamame, cucumbers, radishes, eggs, pea tendrils, bacon, avocados, farro and micro greens.