LEARN HOW TO MAKE A DELICIOUS WATERCRESS + KALE SALAD RECIPE AT HOME!
LAY HO MA!! Watercress is definitely one of those underdog ingredients that needs more attention. It’s absolutely delicious and versatile! Join me in this episode and learn how to make an incredibly easy but flavour packed vegan watercress salad recipe right at home. Let’s begin
100g black kale
15g Thai basil
1 cup edamame
1/2 red bell pepper
1 hierloom purple carrot
1 gala apple
1 tsp salt
pepper to taste
3 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cane sugar
1 cup peanuts
1. Roughly chop the watercress and black kale leaves. Place them into a large mixing bowl
2. Add the mint, Thai basil, edamame and dice red bell pepper
3. Chop the carrot and apple into thin matchsticks. Then, add them to the salad
4. Add the salt, pepper, lime juice, olive oil, and cane sugar to a small jar. Close the lid and give it a good shake to combine the ingredients
5. Pour the dressing onto the salad and give it a good toss
6. Plate the salad
7. Heat up a frying pan to medium heat. Add in and toast the peanuts for 2-3min
8. Top the salad with some of the toasted peanuts and set the rest aside for extra topping if desired
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: