Hi Peeps! New video is released 🎉
In this video, i’m gonna share a very EASY Vegetarian Shark’s Fin Soup Recipe to y’all, and what’s best is this recipe will NOT use any artificial meat AT ALL! Super Healthy and Delicious!
Here we go ^^
1 L Water
1 L Water from soaking mushroom
100 gr Carrot (small diced / brunoise)
200 gr Jicama (Bengkoang)
8 pcs Shiitake mushrooms
150 gr Wood ear mushrooms
400 gr Corn Kernel
2 tsp Salt (or more if you’d like it to be saltier)
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 tsp Mushroom Bouillon
6 tbsp Cornstarch
3/4 cup Water
Cooking steps :
1. Boil the water and the water from soaking mushroom in a pot.
2. After the water is boiling, pour in the carrot, jicama and shiitake mushrooms into the pot and bring it to boil.
3. Then, add the wood ear mushrooms and corn kernel into the pot. Seasoned with salt, pepper and mushroom bouillon. Close the lid and bring it to boil again.
4. Mix the cornstarch with the water, and pour it little by little into the pot to thicken the soup.
5. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Swirl the beaten egg into the soup and keep cooking for another minute or two, or until the egg is completely cooked.
6. Serve the soup piping hot.
Last but not least, I credited this video to my late aunt whom is like a mom to me and this recipe is based on the recipe book she left behind. I hope you guys enjoy and like the recipe. 💖
Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more recipes and if you enjoy any of my videos!
Also, please leave a comment down below or tag & mention me on Instagram @stefannylee if you try and like this recipe, and let me know how it turns out for you. You could even request for some recipes for me to upload next!
Thank you for watching.
Cheerio! See you on my next videos. 🥰
* Music credit :