CookwithBhumika ।। Burnt Sweet Corn Salad ।। Monsoon Special ।। Salad Recipes ।। Weight Loss Recipes
#CookwithBhumika #Burnt_Sweet_Corn_Salad #Monsoon_Special #Salad_Recipes #Weight_Loss_Recipes
This is Bhumika, Welcome to my YouTube channel “Cookwith Bhumika” 😊 !
Here I come back with another easy & delicious “Burnt Sweet Corn Salad Recipe” 😋 !
Do try this delicious recipe 😋at home and do let us know your precious feedback in the comment’s section !
If you like this recipe please hit the like button.
Don’t forget to subscribe our channel, It’s free 😊 !
Click the bell icon too , to get regular updates !
Please share this recipe as much as you can 😊.
Meanwhile, Don’t hesitate to check out our channel’s Playlists:-
North Indian Dishes:-
South Indian Dishes:-
Sweet Corn 🌽 Recipes:-
Paneer Recipes :-
Kheer – Aloo – Poori । Combo Meal :-
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 05 minutes
For Salad Dressing:-
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lemon’s juice
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp sugar
2 + 1 tsp oil
2 cup sweet corn kernels boiled /makai ke dane
2 onion sliced
1 green bell pepper sliced
2 tomato de – seeded & sliced
salt to taste
1. Add all salad dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix it well. Keep it aside.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
3. Add sweet corn in it. Saute it until it turns out lightly burnt for around 3 minutes on high flame by continuously stirring it. Keep it aside.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil. Add onion & green bell pepper in it. Saute it until it’s raw taste goes off fir around 2 minutes on medium flams by continuously stirring it. Keep it aside.
5. Combine sweet corn, onion & green bell pepper mixture. Toss it well.
6. Add tomato, salt & prepared dressing. Toss it well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and drizzle some salad dressing. Serve it fresh !
Stay tuned for more recipes… … …
Thank you for watching ❤️ !
Your related queries:-
Happy Eating 😊.