Hello Everyone, today I am gonna show you how to make potato salad. I added pineapple and cheese that will give this salad recipe a twist. This is a very easy side dish best serve with other dishes like barbecue, steak, or fried chicken. Give it a try and you’ll surely like it.
#potatosalad #potatosaladrecipe #pepperhonatv
1 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
1&1/2 cups pineapple
4 large potatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, chopped finely
2 large carrots
1 tsp white sugar
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Salt to taste
1&1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 chicken broth cubes (optional)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional)
For the salad dressing
-Combine mayonnaise, garlic, onions, ground black pepper, salt, and white sugar. Mix well. Refrigerate.
1. Boil water in a large pot.
2. Add in chicken broth cubes.(optional)
3. Put the peeled potatoes and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Add the peeled carrots, boil for 6 minutes.
5. Take the potatoes and carrots out of the pot and let it cool. Then cut into cubes. (Bite size)
6. In a bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, pineapple chunks, then add the salad dressing.
7. Mix well to distribute all the ingredients
8. Add parsley and grated cheddar cheese
9. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
10. Serve and enjoy.
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Like, comment and share if you do like this recipe.
Please Subscribe if you’re new to my channel and don’t forget to click the notification bell button to get notified for more of my upcoming easy recipes.