Easy Keto Meatball Soup Recipe! My Mom’s LOW CARB ALBÓNDIGAS IN 20 MINUTES!
1. In a large stockpot or dutch oven, add your avocado oil, tomatoes and onion into a pot. Saute for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent.
2. Now, add for seasonings, water and bone broth and allow to come to a boil
3. In the meantime, let’s make your meatballs. In a large bowl combine all your items for items and mix until a dough forms
4. Roll your meatballs to your desired size. Mine were about 2” in diameter.
5. Once your soup comes to a rolling boil, add your meatballs. You want to make sure that they’re not falling apart.
6. Now, add your cabbage and carrots.
7. Lastly, add your zucchini and chayote squash and let the it cook on medium
8. At this point, you can skim off the excess fat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!
🔴 Subscribe for more tips just like this:
WANT MORE LOW CARB LOVE RECIPES????
Click here to see How to Make Keto Chicken Noodle Soup
Click here to see Make Keto Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Click here to see How to Make Keto Meatza Pizza
📝 – BLOG:
📸 – Instagram:
🤳 – TikTok:
👥 – Facebook:
Shop my Amazon Favs:
My Discount Codes: USE LOWCARBLOVE AT CHECKOUT
– 10% off ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate:
– 20% off KetoBeam Electrolytes:
– 20% off Ultima:
– 20% off Kettle & Fire Broths and Keto Soups:
– 15% off Alamadre Low Carb Tortillas:
– Butcherbox Promo & $10 off!:
🍴- Keto Meals
🏋 How I Lost 135 Lbs
⭐️ Popular Uploads
#lowcarblove #keto #albondigas #soup #cooking