Easy Keto Meatball Soup Recipe! My Mom’s LOW CARB ALBÓNDIGAS IN 20 MINUTES!
1. In a large stockpot or dutch oven, add your avocado oil, tomatoes and onion into a pot. Saute for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent.
2. Now, add for seasonings, water and bone broth and allow to come to a boil
3. In the meantime, let’s make your meatballs. In a large bowl combine all your items for items and mix until a dough forms
4. Roll your meatballs to your desired size. Mine were about 2” in diameter.
5. Once your soup comes to a rolling boil, add your meatballs. You want to make sure that they’re not falling apart.
6. Now, add your cabbage and carrots.
7. Lastly, add your zucchini and chayote squash and let the it cook on medium
8. At this point, you can skim off the excess fat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!
🔴 Subscribe for more tips just like this:
WANT MORE LOW CARB LOVE RECIPES????
Click here to see How to Make Keto Chicken Noodle Soup
Click here to see Make Keto Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Click here to see How to Make Keto Meatza Pizza
📝 – BLOG:
📸 – Instagram:
🤳 – TikTok:
👥 – Facebook:
Shop my Amazon Favs:
My Discount Codes: USE LOWCARBLOVE AT CHECKOUT
– 10% off ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate:
– 20% off KetoBeam Electrolytes:
– 20% off Ultima:
– 20% off Kettle & Fire Broths and Keto Soups:
– 15% off Alamadre Low Carb Tortillas:
– Butcherbox Promo & $10 off!:
🍴- Keto Meals
🏋 How I Lost 135 Lbs
⭐️ Popular Uploads
#lowcarblove #keto #albondigas #soup #cooking
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WATCHES ME 3 TIMES A WEEK AND MAKE THIS ALL POSSIBLE! ❤ ♥
That looks really good I'm making it this winter for sure. Mom you can totally cook on YouTube!
Yes….. More of Mom on the channel. Love to see more of her authentic recipes.
Love it! Please bring your mom back for more recipes!!! 💕💕💕
I'm not really a soup person but that looks delish! cmon Myras Mom! get on the show & show us ur recipes!!😄
Thank you so much Mayra and Mom! I have been waiting for this recipe for 2 years lol. Looks delicious, thank you for sharing!
Psss tell your mom to just do what she does naturally and forget all about the camera. I'd love to see her ways of cooking.
I make Mexican meatball soup a lot I love it my nana was Portugese/Spanish and my grampy was from Mexico I make all kinds of portugese and Mexican recipes sadly they have both passed but I cooked it all for my mom when she was sick. I love your recipes. I started at 360 lbs Last year down 60 lbs need to lose another 100. You are my inspiration. I'm 64 so it comes off slower and my back is broken so I need surgery but I'm so scared. I know it will help me in the long haul. Not doing surgeries because of covid. It's been put off 2 years now here's hoping for next spring. 🙏 But I'm stubborn I will do it…lol keep being amazing!!
This looks sooooo good!
This looks so delicious! 😋 Love everything you make! Yes please, I would love to see your Mom cook with you. Love the Mother Daughter thing!🥰👍🏼👍🏼
Thanks for sharing Mayra. Yes, I would love to see you and your mom cooking together. No seas tímida la mamá de Mayra. 😊👍🏻
I would love to see a lot more traditional recipes!
Deli Deli 🤤🤤
Great recipe !
Looks very 😋 Must try ❤ ❤
Looks delicious !
Que linda tu mami… Thanks for the recipe. Hope to see both of u cooking together more often.
Looking forward to trying this recipe. The little bit I saw of your mom reminds me of cooking with my mom. ❤️ Happy holidays!
Yum & going to make😋😋😋😋😋😋
Sabroso el Faldo. What part of
Mexico and city she is from?
My M❤️M was from Leon, Gto.
Feliz 🎄Navidad…M❄️M of 5
My favorite soup as well 😋
Good eating and looking delicious.
Yes! I love seeing mom and daughter team. 🎄
I'm watering 👄, thank you to your mum. I'm Italian and Mexican food is my favorite.
Wow! Brings childhood memories back
Love albóndigas soup.they look deliciosas.las haré tan pronto pueda