Easy Healthy Holiday Recipes | Cozy Fall Foods | Sanne Vloet
Happy Holidays! Here in the U.S. it’s Thanksgiving weekend and its time to celebrate the holiday with family, lots of food and delicious desserts! Until a couple years ago I never celebrated Thanksgiving but while I spend more permanent time in the U.S. I am really enjoying this holiday! Whether its celebrating Friendsgiving with friend or with family its always so nice to come together. Are you in the holiday feels yet in your country?
Thanksgiving is all about what you are thankful for so I wanted to ask you: What are you thankful this year? I am very grateful for my health, the adventures I get to explore with my best friends and all of YOU. Because without all of you we wouldn’t be where we are at today and I wouldn’t be able to share all these beautiful videos with you!
In the theme of Wellness Month I wanted to share some healthy holiday recipes with you! Most of the recipes are diary and gluten free and very easy to make. I hope you enjoy it and if you recreate any dishes please let me know in the comments down below and tag me in any photos!
Delicata Squash with Miso butter
– 1 or 2 delicata squash
– 2 tbsp ghee or butter ( or coconut oil to make it vegan)
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tbsp miso paste
– Fresh herbs like mint & basil for topping
– Salt & pepper
1. Cut delicata squash in pieces and place on baking tray
2. Brush with ghee and salt & pepper
3. Bake for 10 minutes in 350F
4. Mix 1 tbsp melted ghee , maple syrup & miso .
5. Add to delicata squash and bake for another 15 minutes.
– 1 cauliflower head
– 1 can chickpeas
– Fresh herbs like mint & basil
– Olive oil
– Salt & pepper
– Dressing: ¼ cup Olive oil, 3 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, salt, pepper.
1. Cut cauliflower and add olive, salt & pepper. Bake for 45 minutes in 350F
2. Mix dressing ingredients. Put cauliflower flortes In bowl , add chickpeas and add dressing.
Whole Roasted Chicken
– Whole chicken
– Fresh Herbs: Sage, Thyme, Rosemary
– Small potatoes
– Olive oil, salt & pepper
1. Night before take off plastic of whole chicken , pad it dry with a kitchen towl and sprinkle heavily with salt, Put back in the fridge overnight without covering.
2. Cut potatoes in half, add on baking tray with herbs, salt , pepper and olive oil.
3. Add chicken on top and bake for 1.5 h on 350F ( after 1.5 h the inside of chicken need to reach 165F temperature)
Baked Pumpkin Quinoa ( Recipe by @justine_snacks)
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Follow the link to my gear page with everything I use to create content – B&H Photo –
I used music from Epidemic Sound –
I used music from Music Bed –