EASY Almond Flour Shortbread COOKIES | Only 3 ingredients | Refined sugar free
The dough does NOT NEED TO CHILL before baking! Super Easy Healthy ONLY 3-ingredient almond flour shortbread cookies, READY TO EAT in under 15 minutes!
They are also vegan, Paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, and keto (with one ingredient swap).
Recipes with almond flour:
📌Get FREE Guide “Easy baking recipes Substitutions”:
What we use at the Food Metrica kitchen:⬇️
🛒- Blender which make perfect Oat flour:
🛒- Hand Mixer:
🛒- Food Processor:
🛒- Loaf Pan:
🛒- Silikon Spatula Set:
🛒- Mason Jar 16oz:
🛒- Jumbo muffin pan:
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
* 1 1/3 cup (120g) almond flour (‼️NOT PACKED‼️)
* 2 tablespoons (30 ml) maple syrup
* 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, melted
* Pinch of salt
1. Please, use the Digital kitchen scale fo the best results!
2. Instead of maple syrup take 2 tbsp sugar/low-carb sugar and 1 tbsp water.
3. Instead of coconut oil take Ghee or yellow part of melted butter. Vegetable oil don’t work in this recipe.
4. Don’t let the dough chill too long. Coconut oil will solid at room temperature and the dough will be crumbly and will not come together.
5. Don’t pack down almond flour!
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients, stirring to combine (be sure to break up any lumps in the flour and/or sugar).
3. Shape dough into about 16 balls. Space balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Flatten halfway (e.g., with a fork, cookie stamp, the flat bottom of a measuring cup, or fingertips)
4. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 12 to 15 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the centers no longer look wet. The cookies will still seem somewhat soft, but that is due to the high amount of fat (almond flour + coconut oil). They will become firm once completely cooled.
5. Remove from oven and cool on sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Storage: The cookies are best stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for up to 2 weeks (or the freezer for up to 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support!