This is my first time making donuts and I’m obsessed, yay! Similar to cake, these donuts are fluffy, moist and so incredibly delicious. Made using @macr0mike sweet and creamy Easter Egg Protein Powder, these bad boys are perfect as a post-workout snack or sweet treat.
[Video & Recipe by @chloeevegan on Instagram]
RECIPE (Makes 12):
– 1 Cup Oat Flour
– 1 Cup Almond Meal
– 2 Cups Oat Milk
– 1/2 Cup @macromike Easter Egg Protein Powder
– 8 Mashed Medjool Dates (Soaked in hot water for 5 minutes, drained and mashed)
– 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
– 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
– 1 Tsp Baking Soda
– Pinch of Salt
– 80g Vegan Dark Chocolate
– 1/4 Cup Freeze Dried Berries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Combine oat flour, almond meal, protein powder, cacao powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add mashed dates, peanut butter and oat milk and mix until well combined.
4. Transfer mixture to donut trays (I used two 6-hole trays) and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool completely and pop out of donut trays.
5. Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave in 20-seconds increments, stirring between each, until fully melted. Dip the top of each donut into the melted chocolate and garnish with the freeze-dried berries.
6. Enjoy! Store in the fridge for 4-5 days.
#carblessveganrecipe #worldwidevegan #easyveganrecipes #macromikeeaster #ad #sponsored #macromike #vegan #veganfood #veganrecipes #vegandonuts #vegans #veganrecipeideas #vegandesserts #veganprotein #proteindonuts #veganeaster #easterrecipes #proteinpowder #healthy #healthyrecipes #healthyfood #plantbased #chloeevegan
You just know when she takes a shit the bathroom is done for for at least 30 to 45 minutes… yuck
ur so cute