This most delicious and easiest Blueberry Yogurt Cake made without added sugar, oil, or even flour! You only need 3 minutes and 4 ingredients to prepare it. It tastes creamy and fruity!
6-inch (15cm) Blueberry Yogurt Cake
2 cups (400g) sweetened yogurt
4Tbsp (40 g) cornstarch
1/2 cup (70g) blueberries
20 blueberries for toppings
(340F/170C) Bake 50-55minutes
Items I used in my videos:
6 inch Springform Cake Pan –
Silicone Oven Mitts –
Stainless Steel Strainer –
*Disclaimer: If you purchase items through above links, I will earn small commissions from Amazon Associates Program.
* This cake tastes best when it is cold.
* If you don’t like the smell of eggs, you can also add lemon juice or vanilla extract to the batter
* If you like to use unsweetened yogurt, you can add sugar, honey, or sweetener… The amount can be adjusted according to your preferred sweetness. Because I used sweetened yogurt, I didn’t add sugar in this recipe
* If you like to use frozen blueberries, you’d better use it after thawing
* If you use other starch or flour instead of cornstarch, the texture and taste of the cake will be very different.
Thank you for watching!
If you like this video, please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
#yogurtcake #easydessert #blueberrycake #glutenfree