By using thinly-sliced zucchini in place of the traditional noodles found in the Italian food classic, you can add lasagna to your list of diabetic recipes to serve to a crowd. In this cooking video, Tova from Diabetic Survival Kit (youtube.com/diabeticsurvivalkit) make a low carb diet lasagna using ground beef, zucchini and heaps of bold flavor.
Did you like this recipe?Let us know in the comments below!
FaveHealthyRecipes is dedicated to providing the very best healthy meal ideas, cooking tips, healthy recipes & more.FaveHealthyRecipes is the best place for healthy recipes for you and your family! If you’re trying to get into shape, eat healthier, or just looking for something yummy to feed your family tonight, we have 1,000 of recipes to help you do just that!
If you liked this video you might also like this related playlist:http://bit.ly/1MIpPOW
Links To Our Websites
• For more recipes visit us at: http://www.favehealthyrecipes.com/
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FaveHealthyRecipes
• follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/favehealthy
• Find us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/fave-healthy-recipes/
• Be sure to subscribe!:http://bit.ly/1g1D27I