Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ!
Follow Me On Social Media
Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe
12oz Packaged Elbow Macaroni
12oz Canned Chunk Light Tuna
6 Sliced Pickles, chopped
1 Stalk Celery, chopped
1/4 Onion, chopped
1/4 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
3 Large Eggs
1-1/2 Cups Mayo
2 Tbs Sweet Relish
2 Tbs Yellow Mustard
2 Tbs Salt
2 Tbs White Sugar (optional)
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Place a small and large pot of water over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, add macaroni to the large pot and eggs to the small pot.
3. Boil macaroni for 8 to 10 minutes and boil the eggs for 20 minutes. Once done, drain hot water from pot of eggs, then add cool water. Afterwards, drain macaroni, then sit aside.
4. Meanwhile, chop onion, celery, pickles, and pepper into small pieces.
5. Once eggs have chilled, crack and peel egg shells, then chop into small pieces.
6. Open cans of tuna, then drain water.
7. Add macaroni to the big bowl.
8. Add tuna and chopped eggs, then stir in well.
9. Add onions, pickles, celery, and peppers, then stir in well.
10. Add salt, sugar (optional), garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, then stir in well.
11. Add mayo, sweet relish, and mustard, then stir in well.
12. Garnish with parsley flakes and paprika, then store in refrigerator to chill.