Daliya Upma । Broken Wheat upma :
– Daliya/Broken wheat (1 cup)
– Oil (2-3 tsp)
– Mustard seeds (1 tsp)
– Split Urad dal (1 tsp)
– Few curry leaves
– Green chilli, split (1)
– Chopped ginger (1 tsp)
– French beans (1/2 cup)
– Cauliflower florets (1/2 cup)
– Chopped carrots (1/2 cup)
– Chopped onion (1)
– Green peas (1/4 cup)
– Boiled/frozen sweet corn (1/4 cup)
– few cashews or peanuts
– Chopped Tomato (1)
– Water (2.5 cup)
– Grated coconut (1/2 cup) (optional)
– Salt to taste
– Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
– In a pan dry roast the daliya for 2-3 minutes or until it becomes aromatic. Do not burn it. After roasting keep it aside.
– In a pressure cooker heat oil. Add mustard seeds, let it crackle. Then add urad dal, curry leaves, green chilli and ginger. Mix well.
– Further add chopped french beans, cauliflower, carrots, onion, green peas and sweet corn one by one. Add cashews and give all a good mix.
– Add turmeric powder. Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Add in water and grated coconut and pressure cook till one whistle only.
– Wait until the pressure releases. Serve hot.
#brokenwheatupma #daliyaupma #poojasfoodbook
▶Last Video – https://youtu.be/FAqElcvRJXc
▶DONT CLICK THIS – ?
Lets Connect :
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/poojasfoodbook/
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Poojas-Foodbook
Music Credit : www.bensound.com
Please like, share, comment & subscribe to my channel and do not forget to hit the ?icon to get future notifications..
This video is only intended for an informational purpose so readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this..
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.