👉 DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE “PERFECT KETO RECIPE COOK BOOK”
#ketorecipes #lazyketorecipes #ketodiet #easyketorecipes
#ketogenicdiet #ketodietforbeginners #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketomeal #ketoluchrecipes #ketodinnerrecipes #ketobreakfast #ketoweightlossrecipes #ketodietrecipes #lowcarbrecipes #highproteinrecipes #lowcarbchickennuggets #lowcarbKetocrackers
©️ Credit to: @shredhappens
👉 GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN FOR FREE 👇
👉 The physical version of the Essential
Keto Cookbook with 100+ Keto recipes 👇
👉 Introducing a New Approach To The Ketogenic Diet
For Men And Women Over The Age of 50 👇
👉 Enjoy Delicious, Sugar-Free,
Low-Carb Desserts and Still Be On Keto 👇
👉 My Husband Says I’m Addicted To Shopping…
But After Losing 34lbs
None Of My Old Clothes Fit! 👇
1. Start with 1.5 lbs of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs. I didn’t go boneless skinless as usual because the bone and skin add so much flavor and make it “moist”. If you prefer to go leaner, you can use skinless or go with your favorite cut. But trust me, this makes a difference.
2. Add chicken to a bowl, add the juice of 1.5 limes, 3-4 finely minced fresh garlic cloves (lets make this garlicky!)
3. Then add two tbsp olive oil, 2-3 pinches of sea salt, fresh ground pepper (white pepper is best, but optional), 1.5 tbsp paprika, 1/2 tbsp cumin, give everything a really good massage to make sure the chicken is evenly coated.
4. Cover the chicken, then let it soak in the juices for about 2-3 hours if possible, but not required. If refrigerated, I like to take it out about 20 mins before cooking so the chicken comes up to a room temp.
5. I recommend airfrying these at 425F for 15-17 mins. Time varies by airfryer, so just keep an eye on it. If using an oven, I recommend 425F for about 30 mins (+/- a few mins, until cooked through). again time varies by oven and you want to get to 165F internal temp.
6. I topped it with my spicy cilantro sauce that I shared yesterday. In a food processor mix a large handful fresh cilantro, 2-3 cloves garlic, 1 jalapeño (with seeds removed all the way or slightly to control spice level), juice of 1.5 limes, 2 heaping tbsp sour cream, 1-2 tbsp olive oil, a couple pinches sea salt, 1 tbsp chile lime seasoning. Process well, then adjust to taste. Salt is key in this recipe.
You can prep more of this chicken and sauce and keep in the fridge to enjoy throughout the week, keep the sauce separate.
If you make it, let me know what you think.