This mouth-watering, yet creamy MUSHROOM SOUP is a favorite for the MUSHROOM lovers!! Loaded with slices of SHIITAKE mushrooms in every delicious bite!! Click on SHOW MORE below for recipe…
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 Lbs. Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 cups vegetable broth
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 cup milk, or substitute with half & half, or whipping cream
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. In a large Dutch oven, or heavy bottom sauce pan, over medium-
high heat, melt butter. Add shiitake mushrooms. Stir. Sauté
10 minutes. Stir often.
2. Add salt, pepper, dried parsley, 1/2 cup milk, vegetable broth to
sautéed shiitake mushroom mixture. Bring to a gentle boil, turn
down heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk remaining milk with flour. Pour into mushroom mixture.
4. Stir well. Turn heat up to medium-high. Bring to a gentle
boil stirring constantly for 1 minute. Soup will thicken slightly.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley (optional), and serve!!
~~~ENJOY your CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (