An easy, fresh, and tasty salad made with couscous, fradishs, cherry tomatoes, and tossed in a delicious dressing.
2 tsps mustard paste
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2-3 tbsps apple cider vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of dried mixed herbs
½ cup boiled corn kernels
10-15 red radish slices
10-15 green cucumber slices
8-10 walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
5-6 oxalis leaves
Assorted lettuce leaves as required
1. Take couscous in a bowl. Add 1½ cups hot water, cover with a cling film and set aside for 8-10 minutes.
2. For the dressing, take mustard paste in a bowl. Add salt, crushed black peppercorns, apple cider vinegar and whisk well. Add olive oil and mix well. Add dried herbs and mix.
3. Transfer the couscous in a bowl. Add corn kernels, red radish slices, green cucumber, walnuts, oxalis leaves. Drizzle some of the prepared dressing on top.
4. Arrange the lettuce leaves on the base of serving plate and drizzle remaining dressing on top.
5. Arrange the prepared salad on top. Serve.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :
#SanjeevKapoor #CouscousSalad #CouscousRecipes #HealthySalad #healthyrecipes
sanjeev kapoor,sanjeev kapoor recipe,sanjeev kapoor recipes,khana khazana,chef sanjeev kapoor,khana khazana recipes,masterchef sanjeev kapoor,indian recipes,recipes of india,master chef,how to cook,indian food,recipes,quick recipes,easy recipes,couscous salad,couscous salad recipe,how to make couscous salad,couscous recipes,salad recipes,healthy recipes,healthy salad,salad,healthy food,कुसकूस सलाद,weight loss recipe,easy salad,quick salad