Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSeriousfitness
How do you like your eggs in the morning? For many foodies the humble scrambled, poached or fried egg is no longer enough, and has made way for an interesting new take on the breakfast staple. Introducing the cloud egg, Instagram’s newest food trend that sees people whisking their egg whites to create a fluffy, cloud-like texture, with the yolk served in the centre.
Glass Mixing Bowl: http://amzn.to/2jwI8zG
Baking and Cookie Sheet: http://amzn.to/2xblUYW
salt and pepper
1. Crack your eggs and pour the egg whites into a bowl. Keep the yolks for later
2. Whisk the egg whites until fluffy – you can use an electric whisk for this for speed!
3. Spoon the whipped egg whites in a round cloud shape on a baking tray, making a well in the middle where the yolks will go later
4. Bake in an oven preheated at 230°C oven for 8-10 minutes until fluffy and firm
5. Tip the egg yolk in the middle of the white cloud before returning to the oven for 3 minutes to set and serving!