Click the link: and use my code (CF20) for 20% off! Thanks OliveNation, for sponsoring this video!
These healthy chocolate quinoa crisps are healthy, delicious and super easy to make. If you are into vegan desserts or vegan snacks, then this recipe is just for you. These cookies are made of puffed quinoa, dark chocolate, coconut oil and other basic ingredients. All you need is 10 minutes of work and you got amazing snack.
Full printable recipe + tips:
Other healthy dessert recipes:
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake:
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls – 3 Easy Recipes:
The Cooking Foodie Shop:
Makes 18-20 cookies
3 tablespoons (45) Coconut oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups (140g) Puffed quinoa
1/3 cup (33g) desiccated/shredded coconut
250g (8.8oz) Dark chocolate
1. Chop the chocolate and place in heatproof bowl, add coconut oil and place the bowl over a double boiler (a pot with simmering water).
2. Melt the chocolate completely and remove from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract, puffed quinoa and desiccated coconut. Mix until well combined.
4. Using an ice cream scooper or a regular spoon to scoop about 18-20 equal sized cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Place the cookies in the fridge for about 1 hour or until set.
6. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe inspired by:
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: