Our Keto Peanut Butter Brittle recipe is a fun, protein and healthy-fat-packed treat when cravings hit!
A microwavable treat is always ideal for a quick, sweet snack without needing to bake an entire tray of Keto cookies or cupcakes.
This recipe calls for only 5 ingredients you may already have in your low-carb kitchen.
All you’ll need is peanuts, powdered erythritol, butter, peanuts, vanilla, and salt.
You’ll be heating and combining ingredients in the microwave before smoothing them out in a thin layer on a lined baking sheet to cool.
Once it’s cooled (this part takes the longest, so be patient!), it’ll be crunchy, crackable peanut butter brittle!
What’s your favorite microwavable treat? Popcorn? Keto mug cake? Share in the comments!
Subscribe to our channel for more premium Keto recipe videos:
Even more premium low-carb recipes:
Download the app to track macros + log recipes with one tap:
Sign up on the web:
We’re Carb Manager, the best macro tracking app for managing a sustainable, healthy, low-carb way of eating. From Keto to Low Carb, Paleo to plant-based, carb-conscious gut health diets and more, we help you go beyond macros and counting calories to help you achieve ideal metabolic health.
As a leader in the Low Carb space, we’ve been honing our app features and recipe database for over a decade to serve users eating Keto, managing diabetes and other health conditions, or maintaining a variety of low-carb-focused diets for metabolic health.
We are passionate about providing tools and resources to help you eat, sleep, feel, age, and perform your best. With 5,000 Keto and low-carb recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight loss tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next low-carb or Keto success story!
Download Carb Manager:
Sign up on the web:
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on Facebook:
Sign up for Premium:
Peanut Butter Brittle
0.5 cups Butter, unsalted
1.5 cups Powdered Erythritol (Icing Sugar)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Peanuts, dry roasted, salted
3 tbsp Peanut butter
0.5 tsp Salt, sea salt
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set it aside. Roughly cut the butter into cubes. Place the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt on high for 40 seconds. If the butter still has solid lumps, return to the microwave for a further 20-30 seconds. Remove from the microwave. Add the powdered erythritol to the butter. Use a whisk to combine to a smooth paste.
2. Microwave the butter and sweetener for 2 minutes on high. It will be runny and very hot. Remove from the microwave and take care when handling the bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. Whisk to combine. Microwave again for 2 more minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 cup of peanuts. If you have whole peanuts, it is recommended to roughly chop the peanuts into smaller pieces. Stir to coat all the peanuts in the mixture.
4. Pour the peanut mixture into the prepared baking tray. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to level out the mixture. Be sure to work quickly here as the erythritol will begin to harden.
5. Either leave the tray at room temperature or place it in the fridge to harden faster. Break the brittle into equal-sized chunks and enjoy! 1 serving is 1oz/ 30g.