⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️
4 large potatoes medium chopped
3 large carrots medium chopped
3 medium celery stalks medium chopped
3 cups bell peppers medium chopped
2 medium zucchini medium chopped
1 medium onion finely chopped
2 cups corn fresh or frozen
6 cups vegetable stock low sodium
28 oz can diced tomatoes low sodium
3 bay leaves
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp salt
Ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 medium garlic clove grated
1/3 cup dill or parsley finely chopped
Parmesan cheese and yogurt for garnish
Stovetop Vegetable Soup
1. Preheat large dutch oven or large pot on medium heat, swirl a bit of oil to coat and add onion. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add smoked paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and bay leaves; cook for 1 more minute, stirring frequently.
2. Add potato, carrot, celery, pepper, stock and diced tomatoes; stir. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes or until potato is fork tender.
3. Add zucchini and corn, cover and simmer for 5 more minutes. Turn off heat, add grated garlic and dill.
4. Serve hot garnished with Parmesan cheese and yogurt.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
1. Add a 6 oz can of tomato paste and skip zucchini.
2. In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients, cover and cook on Low for 10 hours or on High for 5 hours. Add garlic and dill.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
1. Add a 6 oz can of tomato paste.
2. In Instant Pot, add all ingredients in the order listed above except zucchini, dill, cheese and yogurt. Pressure cooker shouldn’t be more than 2/3 full.
3. Close the lid, set pressure vent to Sealing and press Pressure Cook on 4. High or Manual for 20 minutes. After, do Quick Release by turning pressure valve to Venting.
5. Open, add zucchini, close the lid and let sit for 5 minutes. Add garlic and dill.
📝Healthy meal plans
🛍ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN (affiliate):
Favorite Air Fryer
6 Quart Instant Pot LUX
8 Quart Instant Pot DUO
Sharp Chef’s Knife
4 cup glass measuring cup
Unbleached parchment paper
Favorite dutch oven
Healthy cooking spray
🛍WHAT I’M WEARING:
Fitbit Versa 2
My name is Olena Osipov and I have spent the last 11 years making it my mission for you to cook quick and easy healthy meals for your family. I grew up in Ukraine watching my grandma cook with real food. Now I combine her recipes with a sprinkle of my nutrition education and budget and time-saving skills (as a mom of 2), to help you eat healthy while living a busy life! Read more about me
ALL MY RECIPES:
Disclaimer: product links may include affiliate links.