This is why I eat vegan food! 🎵 @onegreatvegan
Hello my foodie friends! Get set for a flavor-packed journey with my Vegan Chipotle Pasta Salad! This Pasta salad is bursting with deliciousness—think cooked pasta, fresh veggies like tomatoes, roasted corn, green peas, pepperoncini, vegan feta, and mint. Add a smoky Chipotle Pasta Salad dressing, mix everything up, garnish with fresh mint, and get ready to enjoy! Sing, dance, and savor the incredible flavors of this dish. Let the adventure begin!
FULL WRITTEN RECIPE:
📚 GET A COPY OF MY MUSICAL COOKBOOK WITH OVER 120+ PLANT-BASED RECIPES HERE:
CHIPOTLE PASTA SALAD
Cooked Pasta of Choice (3-4 Cups)
Fresh Chopped Mint (1 Cup)
Vegan Feta (1 Cup)
Chopped Tomatoes (1.5 Cups)
Roasted Corn (1 Cup)
Green Peas (1 Cup)
Pepperoncini (1 Cup)
Mother Raw Smoky Chipotle Dressing (1-2 Cups)
1. Cook Pasta Noodles as directed on the box until al dente or slightly still firm.
2. Chop up fresh vegetables in preparation to make the pasta salad.
3. Build a big bowl with first Cooked Pasta, then add in Chopped Tomatoes, Roasted Corn, Green Peas, Pepperoncini, Vegan Feta, and Fresh Mint. Drizzle over another Raw Smoky Chipotle Dressing.
4. Mix everything together lightly until the sauce covers the pasta and all the vegetables.
6. Garnish the Pasta Salad with fresh chopped Mint.
7. Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and enjoy the Chipotle Pasta Salad!
#vegan #recipe #pasta #VEGANCHEF #PLANTBASED #VEGANRECIPES #COOKINGSHOW