These healthy cookies are refined sugar free and gluten free, egg free, made with a blend of almonds flour and peanut butter, and naturally sweetened with honey (agave syrup or rice syrup).
EASY Almond Flour Shortbread COOKIES:
Totaly Almond! Only 3 Ingredients Almond Flour Cookies in 15 minutes:
Recipes with almond flour:
Me & my usual Meal Plan on Instagram @food_metrica
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
150g Almond flour
100g Peanut butter
1/4 tsp backing powder
A pinch of salt
30g sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl Whisk together almond flour, backing powder and salt.
3. Add Peanut Butter and honey. Use a spoon or your fingertips to stir all of the ingredients until well combined.
4. Add some almond flour if a dough is sticky and blend again.
5. Roll the dough into 1″ balls. Toss each ball in sesame seeds.
6. Press with the flat bottom of the glass.
7. Bake cookies on center rack for 15 – 18 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Recipe yields 12 cookies.
Music for YouTube Creators by Epidemic Sound