Today, I decided to make a Keto Matcha Dalgona, and it was amazing. I had to share the recipe.
12 oz milk substitute (plus 1 tbsp)
3 tbsp heavy cream
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp matcha powder
1. In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream, sweetener and matcha powder and whip until stiff peaks.
2. Add 1 tbsp milk substitute and whip to make it frothy
3. Grab a large cup and add ice and 12 oz milk substitute
4. Top with matcha cream and enjoy!
For more recipe ideas, follow me on social media:
– Instagram: @low.carb.love
– TikTok: @lowcarblove
– Facebook: Low Carb Love
Shop my Amazon Favs:
My Discount Codes:
– 10% off ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate: LOWCARBLOVE
– 20% off KetoBeam Electrolytes: LOWCARBLOVE
– 20% off KetoCoach Ketone Meter: LOWCARBLOVE
– 20% off Ultima: LOWCARBLOVE