4 INGREDIENT KETO TRADITIONAL FLAN CAKE! QUICK EASY MEXICAN RECIPE
My 9.5″ Glass Baking Dish:
My Turkey Pan for Water Bath:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. In a bowl, mix together the flan ingredients.
3. Butter or grease the entire inside of the pan.
4. Make caramel sauce
5. In a small saucepan, add ½ cup of allulose with water, on low heat
6. When the sauce begins to simmer raise heat to medium high
7. While stirring, allow to turn into an amber color
8. Remove from heat allow to cool slightly and then pour into prepared pan
9. Pour in the flan mixture.
10. Place the pan into a bigger dish and pour 1-inch of boiling water into the dish.
11. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Make sure the cake is done by checking it and making sure it comes out clean.
0:00 Keto Mexican Flan Recipe
1:00 Ingredients and Getting Started
5:14 Baking Keto Mexican Flan
7:01 How is it? Mexican Flan Taste Test
🔴 Subscribe for more tips just like this:
WANT MORE LOW CARB LOVE RECIPES????
Click here to see How To Make Keto Mexican Flan (Skinny)
Click here to see Make Keto Chocoflan Cake
Click here to see How to Make Keto Red Velvet Cake
📝 – BLOG:
📸 – Instagram:
🤳 – TikTok:
👥 – Facebook:
Shop my Amazon Favs:
My Discount Codes: USE LOWCARBLOVE AT CHECKOUT
– 10% off ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate:
– 20% off KetoBeam Electrolytes:
– 20% off Ultima:
– 20% off Kettle & Fire Broths and Keto Soups:
– 15% off Alamadre Low Carb Tortillas:
– Butcherbox Promo & $10 off!:
🍴- Keto Meals
🏋 How I Lost 135 Lbs
⭐️ Popular Uploads
#flan #keto #lowcarblove #mexicanfood #desserts