15% off Sodii’s Every Day Hydration Salts: KAIT15 What are the best foods you should be eating on a keto diet? In this video we go over the top 20 foods to eat on a ketogenic diet! Some of my fav products linked below… 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 ↓
Insulin Resistance Masterclass + Meal Plan
AT-HOME INSULIN RESISTANCE TEST
10% off: KAIT10
15% off: KAIT15
RED LIGHT THERAPY
15% off: HCK15
20% off: HEALTHCOACHKAIT20
BEEF LIVER SUPPLEMENT
BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING GLASSES
15% off: HCK15
0:44 Is ketosis restrictive?
1:42 Benefits of ketogenic diets
2:03 Top 20 foods for ketogenic diets
10:30 Importance of electrolytes
Song: Nekzlo – Pink Ocean (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
This video is for general informational purposes only. It must never be considered a substitute for the advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.
This video is sponsored by Sodii.
Some of the links above are affiliate links which means I make a small commission when you shop through them at no extra cost to you. I do not align myself with any brand that I do not 100% love and trust.
#ketogenicdiet #ketodiet #keto
Did I miss your favourite keto food on this list? 🥑
19 Top Foods to Eat on a Ketogenic Diet! You missed #15! Love your video's regardless.
What was number 15?
Can you please say what liquid oil is good for high temp cooking? I was using olive oil but not after watching this video!
I love coconut milk in box
I just watched a video where she said we have over 200,000 calories stored and this video she said 100,000. Which is it? 🤔
I have been sticking to keto for two weeks! 10 lbs down! High energy all the way! Low cravings, it is almost hard to eat now, even though, I enjoy it when I get around to it. Intermittent fasting helps too. I have two meals and a small snack. I am almost under 200 lbs. it will be the first time in YEARS!
Where was number 15?
Is keto only for people who are overweight?
Kait please do a video on what type 2 diabetes people eat and fast and also please start a 60 day program. With 1 video every day with veg and non veg diet.
Im going ketovore cause is easier in social life 😅🤌. Hey which one is better beef or lamb? I can afford both and lately i been eating more lamb, its softer and juicier 😋
Your videos are very helpful to me. I’m new to Keto and really appreciate it ❤️
3 years strict keto and going strong ❤️
Oh Pecans too
I would add sardines
I believe you skipped over #15 and I’m curious to what it was.
My show notes~
1. Nuts- watch your omega 3 to 6 ratio consumptions, best nuts being macadamias & walnuts. Omega 6's hog the cellular receptors from Omega 3's. Peanuts are horrendously high at about 1700/1 on a 6/3 ratio.
2. Bulletproof coffee~ grass fed butter, and if you must, use heavy whipping cream, NOT half/half or flavored creamers.
3. Olives are not my bag~ I consume 2-3 oz of QUALITY oil per day for keto and heart health. A good sign is it'll have a bite to the flavor. Lesser oils can be diluted with seed oils.
4. If you're over 50 limit soft cheeses due to excess calcium. Gouda especially is shown to have brain health benefits.
5. Ghee~ I almost exclusively use bacon fat for cooking, it's free leftovers. Run thru a paper coffee filter & refrigerated it'll keep for 6 months or more.
6. Mushrooms~ the ONLY non-animal source of vitamin D. Sliced and exposed to direct sun for 10-15 minutes drives up their D levels by up to 10x.
7. Salmon~ if it's got dye in it that's an indicator of farm raised. They don't always elaborate.
8. Beef~ grass fed and grass finished. We're not just what we ate, but what they are as well. Read the book "the great cholesterol myth" by Bowden & Sinatra. Cholesterol is required in the construction of every cell in your body.
9. Eggs~ some children carry an egg white sensitivity into adulthood. Having them in recipes or scrambled with plenty of veggies & meats eases the nausea. The yolk contains the micronutrients, whereas the whites are mostly protein.
So nice to see variety beyond "steak, eggs, avocado"
Replace yogurt with full fat plain kefir
This is why another doctor I follow says that it's kind of a myth about protein turning to sugar. If your body is fat adapted and doesn't rely on glucose to function it won't turn the proteins to sugar. The body is so cool!