LEARN HOW TO COOK THIS FAST NOODLE STIR FRY IN 15MIN OR LESS!
LAY HO MA!! Noodles for you, noodles for me, noodles for everyone! Not only is this recipe delicious, it only takes about 15 minutes or less to whip up. Join me in this episode and learn how to cook this easy vegan 15min noodle stir fry recipe right at home. Let’s begin
1/4lb thin rice noodles
150g mixed fresh mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, shimeji)
2 sticks green onion
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Boil some water in a kettle for the noodles
2. Chop down the broccolini into bite sized pieces
3. Place the noodles in a pan or bowl and soak in the hot water for 3-4min
4. Slice the cremini mushrooms and roughly chop the shiitake
5. Chop the green onion into bite sized pieces
6. Make the sauce and have it ready by combining the hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and both soy sauces
7. Give the noodles a stir to get rid of some excess starch. Then, strain out the water
8. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Drizzle in some olive oil
9. Sauté the broccolini and green onions for 2-3min. Add in and sauté the mushrooms for another 2-3min. Then, add in the noodles and sauce. Sauté until the noodles are cooked (about 2min)
10. Plate and sprinkle over some white sesame seeds
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: