In today’s video, we will tell you some tips to treat diabetic nerve pain. From acupuncture, exercising, loading up on vitamin D, bathing in warm water to using capsaicin cream, and more watch till the end to learn about then all.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH ?: 6 Drinks That Will Detox Your Lungs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByduDGkAkc&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=34
WATCH ?: 4 Ways To Do A Natural Kidneys Cleanse At Home – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIioILpQjbQ&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=52
#Diabetes #PainRelief #Bestie
1. Eat A Healthy Diet: 00:44
2. Load Up On Vitamin D: 01:27
3. Exercise: 01:55
4. Use a Capsaicin Cream: 02:28
5. Quit Smoking: 02:57
6. Use Seizure Drugs: 03:23
7. Try Acupuncture: 04:08
8. Cut Down On Sugar and Carbohydrates: 04:38
9. Bathe In Warm Water: 05:21
10. Manage Stress, Depression and Anxiety: 05:45
11. Use Evening Primrose Oil To Improve Nerve Function: 06:27
12. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S.): 06:55
13. Try Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplement: 07:38
1. Eat A Healthy Diet: Eating a balanced diet can help people with diabetes manage nerve pain. By eating the right foods to help control blood sugar levels, people can prevent worsening damage and help reduce underlying inflammation.
2. Load Up On Vitamin D: Your skin produces Vitamin D in response to sunlight. It may protect against nerve pain. When researchers studied people with diabetic nerve pain, they found that those who had lower levels of Vitamin D also had more pain.
3. Exercise: Exercise combats pain in a few different ways. It helps keep blood sugar levels in check, which may slow nerve damage. Exercise increases blood flow to your arms and legs. It also boosts your mood and provides stress relief, so you’re better able to deal with the discomfort.
4. Use a Capsaicin Cream: Hot peppers may leave your mouth on fire, but their active ingredient, capsaicin might relieve some of the burning and pain of nerve damage. A study published showed that wearing an 8% capsaicin patch reduced pain levels by 30% after 2 weeks.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i